As a sole trader or micro business owner, you may feel overwhelmed by the thought of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
You have a website, and you know you “should” be doing something about SEO but …
- You don’t really understand what it is;
- You don’t have the time;
- And even if you did, you’re not sure what to do.
- Plus – how can you compete against big business, when they have whole marketing departments at their disposal?
If your SEO is working well, you will have leads finding your business online and constantly flowing into your sales pipeline.
But if it’s not … your competitors are getting all the clicks + clients, while you miss out!
The good news is that at Front Page SEO we love to help sole traders and micro business owners like you to harness the power of SEO. We are passionate about helping the “little guys” – because that’s how we started out too.
SEO for Sole Traders: Some Resources
Here are just some of the services and resources we provide to small businesses, wanting to gain more customers through organic search results:
- A free 10 page e-guide “What Every Business Owner Should Know about SEO” (regardless of whether you want to DIY or outsource). Signing up for this will also put you on the mailing list for monthly tips and updates to help your business blossom.
- “Kickstart Your SEO” workshops. While these used to be limited to Brisbane locals only, we’ve now moved online and conduct training via Zoom! Our workshops are ideal for sole traders, freelancers, or those running a micro business. You’ll gain a solid grasp of the basics, as well as tools and techniques to help you get your website on the front page of Google search results.
- There is strength in numbers! Join our Facebook group, Link Building for Aussie Small Business; our aim is for it to be a friendly community, where you can chat and learn about SEO, and swap links with others in a similar situation. While there are many link building groups already on Facebook, they are aimed at bloggers or dominated by overseas members, so not as relevant.
- Keyword Research is the foundation of any SEO strategy – as once you know the right keywords, you can target them instead of wasting time on a “spray and pray” approach. Investing in keyword research is like being handed your own personal treasure map – you will know exactly which way to go, and avoid paths that lead nowhere! As SEO specialists, we have access to tools and techniques which allow us to dig deep, and find those rare gems – keywords with a low Domain Authority score, and that people are actually searching for.
Take the first step towards generating a steady stream of enquiries and customers through your website, by signing up for the free e-book today: “What Every Business Owner Should Know About SEO”.
Because at Front Page SEO, our business is helping your business succeed!