SEO Services Brisbane
What is SEO?
The secret to getting found online is Search Engine Optimisation or SEO.
Imagine having an expensive TV ad made – and then realising you’ve forgotten to buy airtime for it, so nobody will actually see it! That’s what your website is like without SEO.
A website is usually a considerable investment, and although it may look great, without SEO it’s little more than an online business card.
Your existing customers already know of your business, and are familiar with your name, so should be able to find you easily on the internet.
But what about your potential clients? Will they be able to find your website – rather than your competitors’ – when they are searching online for your goods and services?
This is our specialty!
We offer a range of SEO services, including:
- A free SEO Snapshot (audit) to check how your website is currently performing in search engine results, and a free discovery call via Zoom to go through the results with you;
- Keyword research to guide your SEO strategy (you can find out more about keywords here);
- Boost packages to get your SEO off to a flying start;
- Affordable monthly SEO packages. For clients on retainer, we make a point of working with only ONE business type per geography to avoid any conflict of interest.
- SEO workshops and training, including our DIY SEO HQ membership which is delivered online and via Facebook – perfect for sole traders and micro business owners.
Personalised SEO Strategy
At Front Page SEO, we know how to get your website on the “front page” of Google search results where people will see and click through to visit it.
“Did you know? 99% of users will click on a listing on the front page of search engine results!
The strategy recommended for your business will depend on several factors, including:
- how your website is currently performing in search engine results;
- your website’s current Domain Authority;
- your competitors, and how strong their SEO game is;
- and whether SEO is the best way to reach your ideal client.
A great way to kickstart things is with one of our “Boost” packages – we’ve seen some great results for clients in the weeks and months following their SEO Boost.
SEO Services Brisbane
The reality however is that for best results, SEO requires regular feeding and watering.
While an SEO Boost may help you climb the rankings quite quickly, as time goes by the effectiveness is likely to diminish. This is because the competition and playing field are constantly changing. Google changes the search algorithms; new businesses enter the market place; or your competitors invest heavily in SEO.
A monthly package is an excellent option, as it allows for ongoing, in-depth analysis and optimisation. For example:
- new keywords can be identified and targetted;
- your site’s performance is regularly monitored;
- adjustments can be made to keep ahead of the competition, and the constant changes in search algorithms;
- new opportunities to enhance your online visibility may arise.
As a client of Front Page SEO, each month you will receive a personalised report outlining exactly what has been done for your business, which keywords you are ranking for, which ones are driving traffic to your website, and recommendations for the following months.