Front Page SEO is expanding in order to keep up with the demand for our award-winning services!
We’re seeking the support of a part-time / casual marketing assistant to join our virtual agency for 10 hours per week (initially). That’s right, you can be based anywhere in Australia and still work for us!
- Work from home, with flexible hours to suit your family
- Work on a variety of marketing tasks
- Gain valuable experience and skills in the in-demand SEO industry.
SEO (search engine optimisation) is an industry with a bit of a tarnished reputation, and a lot of businesses have been ripped off by ‘cowboys’ charging a fortune without delivering results.
At Front Page SEO, we have a reputation for being one of the ‘good guys’. Our clients trust us because of our emphasis on transparency and accountability, and the great results that we achieve for them.
As our new marketing assistant, your regular tasks will include:
- social media content creation and scheduling
- SEO checkups
- collating information for reports
- data entry
- creating email newsletters
- uploading content to websites (primarily WordPress)
Skills and Experience
Our ideal candidate will have their own ABN and computer setup, as well as:
- fast and accurate typing and data entry skills
- a flair for writing, so that even the most boring topic comes alive
- excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- the ability to work autonomously
The following criteria are highly desirable but not essential.
- WordPress, SquareSpace or similar web platforms
- Active Campaigns and/or MailChimp
- Creating and scheduling social media content
- Keyword research
Your natural curiosity, an interest in health and wellbeing, and a wide variety of life experiences will serve you well in this role.
Perks and Benefits
In return, we are offering:
- the opportunity to earn a regular income without leaving your home
- flexibility in working hours (with the potential to increase)
- training and experience in Search Engine Optimisation
- the chance to grow with the business
To apply for this position, please watch our introductory video here:
Then, email your covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached.
We look forward to hearing from you!